Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Please, take a rest!


Anderson always looks brilliant. I did scream and nearly fainted at a first glance, I mean the session with Larry King 15 minutes before the show. But something's different. He never showed us his usual smile.



After Larry's enthisiastical pepping up, Anderson could barely smile this much.





TOT ON ROTS
Even though a country becomes wealthy enough, there are a lot of people devoid of proper education. What happens to kids who are surrounded by those uneducated adults? I'm afraid they won't be able to lead decent lives. I once heard that in Africa, children have to grown up at a blink of an eye, meaning they have no time to play, but they suffer from all the severe situations around them or they are forced to become soldiers.

That is happening in developing countries as well. Stupid adults are forcing children to follow their lifestyles. Personally, I hate to see children hanging around with their parents after midnight. I know children cannot learn to controle their emotions if they lack good night's sleep. I wonder what the society will be like if those kids grow up.

As for me, I'm a terrible night owl. I usually come home before 11:00pm, have a quick supper, take a bath, work a little bit and start watching AC360 and blog about it! It's already 3:00am! Yikes!





YIKES!

4 comments:

Delie said...

Poor kids! Seeing those images of young adult giving some pot to very young children was frightening. One of them is only 2 years old.

Great screen caps as always, Mio!

mio_bella said...

Thank you for your comment, Delie.

Forcing 2-year-old nephew to smoke marijuana is no less heinous than raping 3-year-old girl, as Anderson reported in Congo.

It was pretty difficult to catch a good cap last night as Anderson looked so tired all through the show.

Anonymous said...

how many hours do you sleep per night?

mio_bella said...

Sorry to answer to your comment. I usually sleap 4.5 hours, but sometimes I sleep very long, like 9 or 10 hours. I know I should go to bed early and get up early, though.