Thursday, February 08, 2007

Poor Anderson



He was live only to spend a lot of time covering the story of death of that actress. There should have been a lot to report instead of that news.
I think I recently saw, in Larry King Live, an interview with a guy claiming to be her baby's father. No wonder the death sounds so shocking.

By the way, AC360 is aired from 12:00 to 14:00 here. I cannot believe I overslept!!! I was too sick to get up. I turned on my PC and start recording.

I might want to update this posting, changing the picture and adding more info about tonight's show. Now, this is the most painful moment. I have to turn off TV though Anderson is on! I'm going to a hot spring to warm myself up!

3 comments:

Pati Mc said...

Wow Mio you are a fast as me with you post, but you have a pretty picture. You will like what I said tonight. I also was upset for Anderson. I even got rather angry. But his show was good after all of that Anna Nicole stuff.

He looked really cute tonight, didn't he?

A hot spring? A natural one? Wow, that is great. Please take care of yourself. You keep sounding like you are getting sick.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Mio-san! My name is Hiromi, and I'm a student of the university in Japan. It's really nice to meet you because I too like watching "Anderson Cooper 360" on TV. I've watched the show only just for a month or two because I finally could start checking it out every day since the spring break began. However, I'm already addicted to him so much that I finished reading his memoir. It was a nice reading for me, it even made me cry sometimes.

Anyway, I'm glad that I found your blog. I have mine also, so please come to my blog when you have time. Unfortunately, it's not about Anderson Cooper. But I hope you'll like it. See you.

mio_bella said...

@Pati

I usually finish watching AC360 and blog in the wee hours, like 2:00am or 3:00am. But today, I was Anderfrustrated that I quickly posted!
Tomorrow is my turn for AnderCandor but I'm a little bit afraid that Anderson might take a day off after his business trip to New Orleans.

@hiromi
It's really strange that we are both Japanese and communicating in English! You know, so many Japanese are racking their brain for how to master English. I can strongly say this; Be in love with Anderson Cooper!