Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mio's Class

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my job.
I am teaching English in a small town in Japan. I have never been abroad to study this language, but I think I am pretty good at it. I learned English at the school where I am teaching now. I sometimes bring a segment of AC360 to my class. Today, I used one for high school students. They've been studying English for only 5~6 years and they can understand the content. Isn't that cool!? Of course, I help them understand, though.

The coolest part is...

I can see HUGE ANDERSON!!!



I start watching Tuesday AC360 again!! I already uploaded a movie clip of "frog" moment on YouTube! I chose the moment that is not available from CNN Pipeline.

2 comments:

Delie said...

I like the Huge Anderson!

Mio, I would be glad to be one of your students! I'm sure my English would be better with a teacher like you... and some Anderson's segments!!!

mio_bella said...

I am the one that enjoys the class more! I have a good time preparing for my class and I am ecstatic during my class. I can use any English learning material. AC360 is the perfect stuff for me! What a nice job I have!