Friday, January 26, 2007

My Crazy AnderDay

I set Eastern time for this blog. I see many people from many country are visiting my blog. I'll write about my crazy day. I'll write this diary with AnderCandor format. I think it is 1:20pm, but here in Japan, it is 3:20am!

8:30am - Woke up and take yoga exercize, and daily English speaking training
10:00am - Spend time with my parents and had a chat
11:00am - Start my work watchinig Larry King Live. That guy, William was so annoying!
12:00pm - Anderson appeared and I am tidying my room.
12:40pm - I caught the SHOT and emailed CNN on the spot and continue my work agian.
1:00pm - Prepare lunch, eat it and did the dishes. Anderson was on screen
2:00pm - I was so disappointed that my email was not read and blogged it.
3:00pm - Completed my work. Changed clothes, wore makeups and left home for office.
3:30pm - Just before I went to work, I dropped in at a departmentstore to buy a suitcase.
10:45pm - Come back home with another pile of documents. Had a quick supper.
11:00pm - Start working.
12:00pm - Start watching AC360 from scratch, but I was not again concntrated. at the same time, I was thinking of what to blog about, taking pictures, replying to my emails and working.
2:00am - Finished my work and took a shower. Started blogging, including uploading movies on YouTube, sending email to the Japanese TV show, shimura zoo.
3:20am - Gosh! I am not at all sleepy! But I think it's time to go to bed.

6 comments:

Delie said...

Ah! Very busy day, Mio!
I know that running this blog takes time. So, thank you for all you do here. Your posts and comments, your screen caps are great! It's a nice place to come!

mio_bella said...

Hi, delie

It has become my habit to update this blog before I go to bed. I don't have to feel obliged to post my article, but if I wouldn't, I'd feel so awkward.
For a moment, I'm thinking of updating this blog every time Anderson shows up on the screen. Thank you so much for your visit!

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. I hope you keep it going. I enjoy coming on here, and will probably be here more often now. Thanks!

mio_bella said...

Thank you for your comment, Anonimous person. I'm so happy that many people are coming to see my blog, which I thought, at first, nobody would come.

ME Ellee said...

Mio bella,
I would say hello in Japanese, but I only speak French, English and Anderese. Tee hee. But I guess we all speak Anderese.
I love reading your perspective on Anderson and what is going on in his world...I see his world from another perspective, so to speak tee,hee,hee.
How do you stay up so long? Your cicada rhythm must be on a 24-hour clock.
We'll talk later.
Love,
Ellee

mio_bella said...

Hi, me ellee!

Anderese! That's a nice word.
I am such a night owl. I can't believe this, but it's almost 4:00am! I am not at all sleepy, but I am a little bit afraid that I won't be able to wake up tomorrow (today?) morning. It's Monday here and I'm gonna be really busy.
Thank God I have one more Anderless night. Usually, I can hardly put up with it, but tomorrow, I guess I can.