Saturday, January 06, 2007

Journal for Son

The story about the father that left his jounal in Iraq was so heartwarming I couldn't stop crying. That reminds me of the movie, "My life." But this is the real story, and full of sad images of war, devastated but strong mother and innocent baby. I like this story even better than the fiction movie. Watching this story, I realize that there sure are more than 3,000 sad stories about American casualties and an uncountable number of stories about Iraq victims from all around the world.

There was a fun moment in tonight's show, too. Mystery stories about Indonesian planes, Chicago UFO, and meteorite.

Do you think that was UFO?
That's true! Nobody knows what it was! That is what we call Unknown Flying Object!

I liked this answer very much!


Also loved the way Anderson looked up the UFO look studio light as he listened to the mysterious song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story was so sad, but it was one of the best 360 has ever done.

Anderson was very funny with his UFO in the studio.

Delie said...

Hey Mio Bella,

That story made me cry a lot yesterday. I laughed, of course, with the UFO but I couldn't forget the soldier's story. Sad saturday!

It was a good show, an excellent last show of the week.

mio_bella said...

Hi, Delie & Anonymous person

It seems many people were moved by that story. The contrast beteween life and death really attracted me.