Saturday, January 27, 2007

AC360 Commentary 01/26/ 07

I've contributed the same article to AnderCandor. Please check it out!

9:40pm - Preview of AC360
Turn on TV to check if Anderson will appear for tonight's AC360. Larry has a strong nasal voice. Oh, no! John King is hosting tonight's show!? SOOO distressed!

10:01pm - Targeting Iran
I know I am too naive, but I still cannot see Iran as a potential threat. America wants to start war with Iran? It seems to me that all Bush wants to do to divert blunder is war and space projects.

10:16pm - Anderson talking one on one with Micheal Ware
I did not expect to see Anderson today, so I got even more excited to see him!
Every time Micheal reported from Baghdad, he seemed so desperate to live. Now I could tell how chaotic the situation in Iraq is. I read that Anderson said a couple of months ago that he would be going to Iraq again soon, which has not be done so far. I guess CNN producers kept him from going. Did Micheal's story make him want to go? "Normal persons" wouldn't go, as I quote from his book, but Anderson might want to go although I hope not to risk his life.

10:32pm - Unfair Law
I am a bit surprised that that kind of act is worse than actual intercourse? I do not think that teenager must spend 10 years in prison for this.

10:43pm - strange man nursing a huge crocodile.
This reminded me of the shot of a lion hugging a woman who had saved him.

10:46pm - mountain lion attacks
I just thought about the cute huge lion that likes hugging a woman. Now I remembered that a lion is a ferocious animal. It was really painful to see the attacked woman's face. I'm so relieved to see her leading a normal life with a normal face without any need of face transplant.


The second half of the show was "Encore Presentation: Ambush at the River of Secrets"

On another note, we learned from last night show, that eating nuts is good for your longevity. I got some macadamia nuts and I've consumed a lot while blogging. It's 3:00am. It may be good for longevity, but definitely bad for my skin. Also, I'll be more likely to gain weight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work!

Delie said...

Michael Ware's story left me speechless. I like him so much! That's all I have to say...

mio_bella said...

We can soon see him from Baghdad. He would look a lot messier there, and I like that way better!