Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sexy Pronunciation

Watching this program is one of the ways for me to improve my English, I've always used this phrase as an excuse for spending too much time on Anderson though. And there's something nice about Anderson's English pronumcion.

I like his /ain/ sound, like "line" "behind" "sign" and so on. Especially, when I heard his voice from earbuds, I go so crazy. That sexy pronunciation directly stimulates my brain and melts me down.

Does anybody think this way?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are certain words that I really think the way that he says them are sexy. Like pump, blood, oh I know there are some others, but I can't think of them now. I think it is the way he expands on the vowels.

Jan

mio_bella said...

You're right! It is not only /ai/ sound but his expanded vowels that I love. I also love his fast and articulate way of speaking.

No matter how he speaks, his voice itself is sexy enough to make us go crazy!

Arachnae said...

I like the 'upper-class' way he pronounces 'rather'. He says 'raw-ther'. Us plebians say 'rah-ther'.