Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Laptop

The other day, my students were learning certain grammatical structure;

  • Hardly had I ... when
  • Scarcely had I ... before
  • No sooner had I ... than ...

and so on.

At that time, I said this to my students;

As soon as Anderson says, "See you tomorrow," he usually opens his laptop.

They all know that I am a big fan of Anderson Cooper. He is not known by so many people here, but now that because of my infatuation, all of my students know him!

See this picture? He is just about to open his laptop. Which site does he desperately want to see? Maybe 360 blog?

I liked today's show brilliant. They cover the story from around the world. That was exactly 360. Since it is 4:00 a.m. and it's time for me to go to bed, I will write details later.

He really doesn't look nice on a red tie.

In front of a red screen, he looked a lot sexier.

2 comments:

Delie said...

Hi Mio!
I just discovered your blog. Great job! Your screen caps are so nice!

mio_bella said...

Thank you delie!
I have been posting Anderson's pictures just for my fun. And I am so glad you enjoyed my blog!