Saturday, December 09, 2006

Annoying Laugh?


I really liked to see him analyze how he did on his work that morning. It seems he knew that so many Anderfans outside the States would really love to see him on Live with Regis and Kelly.

Although he denies that is his own distinctive laugh/snort/chortle, his laughter is one of the most attractive parts of his. The big gap between his serious side and that boyish cute laugh makes him even more fascinating. I don't think he should work on that, but I would definitely love the new one when he changes the way he laughs.

I checked cnn.com and one of the head line I read "Anderson Cooper: Man, my laugh is annoying" At this point, this was the 4th most popular news story. Also I clicked cnn.video and saw the funny part of the show again!

CNN's Anderson Cooper pokes fun at himself and his recent co-host duty on 'Live with Regis and Kelly.'

He wore the same suit and shirt, but at least he'd changed the tie before he headed for CNN. In Japan, we never see people appear in the same look. I might want to see him change his clothes every time he appears, but I don't think that's a good idea. It is really nice to know Anderson's tastes!


No comments: