Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Friday's show

It was painful to hear the story about the homeless veteran and the young soldier killed in Iraq. I remember Anderson say in his coverage of famine in Niger that things can change really quickly there, that a baby that were sleeping on this bed previous night has gone away the next morning and that it is filled with another baby in critical condition. The same thing can be said to American soldier. America is considered to be the wealthiest country, but so many people were suffering from their lives being threatened by Iraq war.

I must admit that I was pretty delighted while hearing this homeless veteran's story. It was, of course, not his story that pleased me but casual Anderson that fascinated me. I saw him in casual clothes for the first time in a long time.

Anderson in suit and tie.

By now, I guess Play Station 3 was on the shelves in the States. I wonder if he gets one.

No comments: